1.Bronze large outdoor Jesus statue detail:
For those who believe in the teachings of Jesus, this bronze large outdoor Jesus statue may be of great interest to them. Our exquisite bronze sculpture of Jesus is made from traditional and ancient “lost wax method”, using state-of-the-art silica sol casting technology to ensure the details of the sculpture. Therefore, our bronze Jesus statues are very vivid whether his hair, facial expressions or his sacred heart and robes.
2.The background and early life of Jesus:
Most of Jesus’ life is told through the four Gospels of the New Testament Bible. Therefore it is known as the Canonical gospels. The writers of these four Gospels are Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. These are not biographies in the modern sense, but rather descriptions of allegorical meanings. Their writing is to convince people that Jesus is the embodiment of the Messiah and God. Who came to teach, suffer and die for people’s sins.
Jesus was born in Bethlehem around 6 BC. His mother, Mary, was a virgin and were ready to marry to the carpenter Joseph. Christians believe that Jesus born through Immaculate Conception. His lineage could be traced back to the home of David. According to Matthew (2:1), Jesus was born during the reign of Herod the Great. Herod the Great heard that his birth could threaten him. So he ordered the killing of all boys under the age of 2 in Bethlehem. He hoped to try to kill Jesus in this way. But angels told the Joseph in advance. So Joseph bring Mary and the little Jesus to Egypt. Until after Herod’s death, Joseph brought his family back and settled in the town of Nazareth, in Galilee.
3.The process of making bronze religious statue:
1. First of all, in order to make the bronze statue more vivid and beautiful, our professional clay mold craftsmen must make the 1:1 clay mold.
2. Second, our bronze casting master make wax patterns from the clay mold.
3. Third, our master casts bronze according to the the exist wax mold.
4. Next, the bronze statue need to do surface treatment. Such as carefully polished and colored.
5. Finally, we would send the completed picture to our customer for final inspection. And then our staff would arrange the packaging and transportation after the final approval of the customer.
4. More designs of our bronze Jesus statue:
Here at You Fine Bronze Foundry, we could provide you with a series of bronze religious sculptures, such as bronze Jesus statues, Our Lady of Mary statues, St. Michael statues, St. Joseph statues, St. Charbel statues, etc. Since we are a factory specializing in the production of various bronze sculptures, we could also accept customization, regardless of size or design style.
Whether you want to place the bronze outdoor Jesus statue in a church decoration, or in your home, or any other public place, our sculptures are your best choice. We could guarantee that the sculptures made for you must be of high quality. If you are looking for religious sculptures, please contact us as soon as possible.